2016 Social Media Marketing Series
If you are looking for a more effective approach to social media and online marketing, this Social Media Marketing Series is for you. Each workshop is $25 per person! Register online. Limited to 20 seats per workshop.
- Not sure how to use it for business or what to do once you have your social media site set up?
- Do you want to get ranked better in the search engines & have targeted prospects find you?
- Are you feeling like you should be doing something with social media but are a little afraid it might be a complete waste of time?
- Do you want more leads sent to your business?
Discover how to use social media marketing to…
- Attract new customers
- Increase website traffic
- Engage quality customers
- Raise more funds
- Grow your business
Social Media Marketing not only has staying power, it’s growing. Questions we will answer…
- What social tactics are most effective?
- What are the best ways to engage my audience with social media?
- How do I measure the return on my social media marketing?
- How do I use video to improve response?
- How do I find my target audience with social media?
Join fellow business owners, entrepreneurs, key marketing employees and non-profits that will be attending this Social Media Marketing Series. These series of workshops are designed to empower and inspire you with social media marketing strategies & tactics brought to you by Marketplace Media.
You’ll be led by Linda Baumann and Megan Pfaff from Marketplace Media. You’ll discover powerful business-building tactics with the newest social media marketing tips and real-world examples. You’ll be able to take your Facebook and YouTube to an entirely new level!
Here’s why you should attend:
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your social media marketing when you can fast-track your time to success?
- Improve your professional development at a low cost.
- Hands on sessions live with your peers: Learn first-hand how and why.
- Network with other businesses and non-profits just like you: Make new friends and connections.
#1 – Facebook Basics for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
Thursday, March 24, 2016 from 10am-noon at the Red Willow Learning Center
A Facebook page can connect you with customers, clients, and donors. Want some help to get started and tips to make it easier? Join us for this hands-on workshop and learn how to use Facebook to promote your organization or business.
You will learn to:
- Set up a Facebook page for your business or nonprofit.
- Create posts that interest and engage your audience.
- Schedule future posts to make the best use of your time.
- Create Facebook events for your business events.
#2 – Boost Your Business or Non-Profit with Facebook Ads
Thursday, April 21, 2016 from 10am-noon at the Red Willow Learning Center
Facebook seems quite easy to use, but it actually requires some advanced strategy, especially when making heads or tails of Facebook ads. New to Facebook advertising and not sure where to start? Are you already advertising on Facebook – but not yet seeing the results you hoped for?
If you want your ad spending to yield more fans, leads or sales, you might just need to tweak your strategy a little bit to start seeing a better return on investment.
You will learn:
- What type of Facebook Ads to run.
- How to target the right audience.
- How to budget properly and use your dollars wisely.
- Best times to run your advertising campaigns.
#3 – YouTube Made Easy – Steps to Video Branding
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 from 10am-noon at the Red Willow Learning Center
Why YouTube? Video grabs attention like nothing else and is the next best thing to talking to your prospect one to one. We all have different learning styles and absorb information in different ways and video works with multiple senses. Using video immediately sets you apart from the competition and elevates you to expert status.
What does all this mean for your business or non-profit? It means video is the new social media trend, and any business that refuses to believe that is taking a huge risk of being forgotten.
You will learn:
- How to create a video that sells.
- Ways to use YouTube to drive traffic to your website.
- How to determine the right length of video.
- How to upload your video to YouTube and Facebook.
- Setting up your YouTube account right the first time.